Choosing a Mover
- It is important to make sure the move company you choose is licenced and accredited.
- Make sure your mover can offer you goods in transit insurance.
- You can research the companies you have asked for quotes for your move - they should be members of moving and storage associations.
- Always ask your move company representative if the quoted price is final, as sometimes the volume and weight of good vary there should be a very small allowance for this in your quote.
- It is worth asking how long it will take to pack up, load, un-load and deliver.
- As a consumer you are entitled to ask all of these questions - any accredited mover with experience will be happy to answer any of the questions you have!!!